Monday, April 23, 2007

gaming myths to be told.

I'm going to post some gaming myths for some of my posts so I'll now tell you the first.
Myth:wireless controllers don't work as well as wired.WRONG!!
In reality, modern wireless controllers are evary bit as fast and responsive as the wired ones.If you think you get an edge by using awired controller over a wireless one, know this:It's all in your head.
So there ya go the first myth beath told and remember if you can get a wireless controller cheaper somehow than a wired GO FOR IT!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I completely disagree. I have bought several wireless controllers in the past and I have many issues with them.

When it comes to performance in game, they are very good. No lag times or delays, but some buttons may be sensitive or touchy.

As for the misc. issues, they can be numerous. For one, never buy a cheap one, they die in days. Two, they can freak out every now and again. What I mean is they can stop working or a button well stick in game. Three, if they work on channels, even more issues. You might have to constantly reset the channel. You also could experience lose of functionality in some of the buttons.

These are the issues I and family members have actually experienced.

To Animefreak10 -
AND NO IT'S NOT JUST ME!!!