Saturday, April 28, 2007

Why do people like anime so much?

I wondered what makes people like anime so much. So I asked a few people what does make them like anime so much. Some said that it's the situations and others said it's the fighting but for me it's everything. That is what makes me like love anime so much. I especially like animes such as Bleach,Girls Bravo,Ikkitousen,and Pany-pony dash plus many others that would take awhile to name.So if your one of those people who thinks anime is all the same just watch a few different ones and you'll learn to like them much like I do. Okay maybe not like me but somewhat like me and that's good to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agreed, after viewing a few diffrent anime shows or movies you get hooked. If you like it anyway...

The first one I liked was Dragon Ball Z or DBZ.For the reason they extended situations to much, I lost some intrest. I lost it all when Dragon Ball GT came along. It just got really weird and random and not the good kind of random. After that I started watching Rurouni Kenshin and got hooked on anime from then on.

As for why? American cartoons just seem to be dull. I never really liked them, even as a kid. To be honest, I think it was mainly because they didn't have a story that you could follow. Yes, they had a story, but that's not what I meant. If you watch a show in the middle of it's running you probably won't get it. That and they tend to go on forever without a hint of an end in sight. With anime, you already know that it's going to end in about ten - twenty episodes. (There are exceptions) If you're wondering, then yes, some anime shows have a problem of over extending themselves as well. (As mentioned above) Usually the goods one don't do that.

...I ranted on again...Nooooo!!!